I Have A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge , I Had A Lot Of Games On It Like Clash Royale, Clash Of Clans, Asphalt 8, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generations & Duel Links, And a Few Others. Then I Decided To Reset My Phone To The Factory Settings, It's Done And Every Thing Is Beautiful And I Updated The Software Again And Installed All My Apps & Games, But Suddenly Some Games Like Duel Links And Asphalt 8 Didn't Log Into Google Play Games Profile Or Even Connecting To Facebook While Others Do.
    I Tried To Delete Cash And Data, Same Problem. Uninstall And Reinstall For Both Games & Google Play Games, Same Issue, Clear Cash Partition From Boot Menu, Use VPN And Fake GPS Location Apps, Change Region And Country, Tried Another Networks Mobile Data And Wifi, Nothing Happens.
    Do I Have To Reset My Phone Once Again? Or There's Another Option !!?
    09-07-2017 06:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Why did you do a factory reset? Was the phone malfunctioning?

Are you installing these games from Google Play Store, or somewhere else?
    09-07-2017 08:30 PM
    I Reset My Phone Because I Had Too Many Games And Data And I Just Wanted To Feel Like As It's New Phone, And Of Course I Downloaded Them From Play Store, And BTW It was The Exactly Same Version that I Had Before Reset, I Want an Answer, Not Another Question
    09-09-2017 10:53 AM
    I Want an Answer, Not Another Question
    To try to answer questions, we often need to know more information. None of us are magicians, and as much as I'd like to, I can't read minds. The reason I asked if the games came from the Play Store or not is because apps installed from other sources (e.g., downloading them as an apk from some random site) might have compatibility issues (since those sites won't test the compatibility of the app with your specific phone). The reason I asked why you did a factory reset is to find out if you did it because the phone was acting up -- this might then suggest an issue with the firmware. But as you now clarify, neither are the case, so I can eliminate those possibilities.

For Google Play Games, you might just have to disconnect the game, then reconnect it. Unfortunately, you'll lose the saved game data, though. See the steps in the last section here: https://support.google.com/googlepla.../3129939?hl=en
    PJRed2008, Almeuit and belodion like this.
    09-10-2017 12:02 AM