Car quick charger

BillArf

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Anyone have suggestions on a car quick charger for the S7? Brands to stick with or specs? Thanks

My buddy purchased this Aukey Car Charger which works well with the S7 ... is fast charging.
http://www.amazon.com/Qualcomm-Tech...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5059427

And...
Well, if you want "Fast Charging" with the S7 the minimum output on the charging pad you use is 10watt. Also, you need to be using a Qualcomm Certified 18W Wall Charger if you want Fast Charging. Again, you need both of these!

For the record, the charging pads and charge adapters that are 5w will charge your S7 but will not fast charge your S7.
Another point is the newest spec adapters are Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 specification (go to Qualcomm Website)
and these adapters are 15w. These Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 adapters will give you fast charging that is a tad faster but not much faster. Also, I not believe the S7 supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.

SO, my recommendations:
For S7 Fast Charging is to buy a Qualcomm Certified 18W Wall Charger plus a 20AWG 3.3ft micro USB cable, if you just want a spare, fast charge, wall charger.

A person with an S7 that wants a charging pad that offers fast charging for the S7, they should go with a 10 watt charging pad that plugs into a Qualcomm Certified 18W Wall Charger.

Here is a link to the pad and adapter that I use. It has the specs I mention above. Price is decent. Be sure you select and order the one that has "Fast Pad + Adapter" as remember, you need both.
Amazon.com: Fast Charge Wireless Charger - CHOE QI Fast Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6 Edge+ and All Qi-Enabled Devices(Adaptive Fast Charger Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

For a reasonably priced, decent wall adapter and cable you might consider this one. My buddy has it and it works great
with his S7.
http://www.amazon.com/Aukey-PA-U28-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5059427'

Kim3569

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I got one from amazon returning it. Says in order to fast charge I have to use the cable that came with phone which I am. I worked for about 3 days

Posted via the Android Central App

nthnu

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone! I know we get into moments where we've needed a quick close-to-full charge and those look like they will work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non