Ringke [Slim]

k3u

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I don't use any other case other than Ringke Slim now; it's the slimmest case with one of the best grim-finishes I have ever use for any phone. The only down side is a couple drops can cause it to crack or break however the price of the case is so cheap you can always replace it. I have never cracked any phone in a Ringke Slim case *knock on wood*, but I have broken 3 Ringke Slim cases from falls before.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't use any other case other than Ringke Slim now; it's the slimmest case with one of the best grim-finishes I have ever use for any phone. The only down side is a couple drops can cause it to crack or break however the price of the case is so cheap you can always replace it. I have never cracked any phone in a Ringke Slim case *knock on wood*, but I have broken 3 Ringke Slim cases from falls before.
I love this case too, but am used to a more TPU style case that has so give to it. This case is very slim which I did want but it feels delicate to hold in the hand. While the looks of it are great, I miss the comfort of grabbing my phone with a TPU case on it. When I grab my s7 with this case on I feel nervous for whatever reason!

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the ringke air that caught my eye and will have it tomorrow. Has anyone used this on the s7? It's very thin TPU