Which clear case is best/you are getting?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Ringke matte clear ready for action ....
caacae2c3d619cd9a953bb5f7be5ae03.jpg
d78b1b34e72fa9edd24ff1fa5f1da281.jpg

I would get that one in a second if it had individual cutouts for the camera lenses. Looks good.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah man I hear you. I've only seen a few cases with individual cutouts which look nice..

I would get that one in a second if it had individual cutouts for the camera lenses. Looks good.

The only ones I've seen with individual holes are the all soft type cases. That one has an acrylic back and so far I haven't seen one with anything except the P cutout or a rectangle cutout.

I think the holes would be cooler but like you I got one with the acrylic back and soft sides. I was thinking of picking up the lens covers I've been seeing. Individual disks that cover the cameras. They wouldn't change the look of the device but they'd offer a little more protection.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
may i ask if anyone knows how much of a difference is there between the Spigen Liquid Crystal
versus the Spigen AirSkin case please?

i currently have the Spigen Liquid Crystal on my S22 Ultra with the Popsocket adhered to the back of the Liquid Crystal case.

i have to use a Popsocket to help me grip due to a hand injury.

i'm guessing that the AirSkin might be slightly less bulky than the Liquid Crystal?

the liquid crystal isn't overly bulky, but it certainly reduces the feeling of such a gorgeous slender phone.

if the AirSkin isn't much thinner/less bulky, then i might have to resort to a Peel case which is far more costly and ultra minimalist.

thanks in advance and hoping for someone who knows these two cases (Liquid Crystal and AirSkin) who might pitch in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos