Samsung Galaxy S7 Bloatware and System Apps that are safe to remove

GS5TR

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S7 and Lower devices : System (bloatware) apps you can delete safely.

AccuweatherPhone2013_J_LMR
AirMotionTryActually
AllShareCastPlayer
AntHalService
ANTPlusPlugins
ANTPlusTest
ANTRadioService
BeamService
Blurb
Books
Bridge
ChatON_MARKET
Chrome
ColorBlind
de.pizza.lib
DigitalClock21
DioDict3Service
Drive
Dropbox
DropboxOOBE
DualClockDigital
EasyFavoritesContactsWidget
EasySettings
ELMAgent
Flipboard
GearManagerStub
Gmail2
GoogleEarth
GoogleSearchWidget
Hangouts
hrs_and_samDePhone12_keysource
InteractiveTutorial
KnoxAttestationAgent
KnoxMigrationAgent
KnoxSetupWizardClient
KnoxSetupWizardStub
KNOXStore
MobilePrintSvc_Samsung
Music2
MusikLiveShare2
Newsstand
Peel_L
PhotoTable
PickUpTutorial
PlayGames
PlusOne
PolarisViewer5
PreloadInstaller
QuickConnect
RCPComponents
SamsungAppsWidget
SamsungBooks_EOS
SamsungContentsAgent
SamsungGames1.3_EOS
SamsungHub
SamsungHubUpdater
SamsungWidget_ActiveApplication
samsung_preinstall_03_10
SBrowser
SBrowserTry
SecKidsModeInstaller
SmartBriefing4x2
SPenSdk3
SPlannerWidget_OS_UPG_EasyWidget
S_Translator_CSLi
SPrintSpooler
talkback
TravelService_K
TravelWidget
TripAdvisor
Videos
VoiceRecorder
WeatherDaemon2013_LMR
WebManual
YahooNewsPhone2013_LMR
YahooStocksPhone2013_LMR

ROOT/SYSTEM/priv-app:
CloudAgent
DSMLawmo
EasyLauncher
FmmDM
FmmDS
GroupPlay_25
GoogleFeedback
HealthService
Kies
KLMSAgent
NoiseField
PageBuddyNotiSvcK
PCWClientS18
PhaseBeam
SamsungApps
SamsungBilling
SamsungLink20
SamsungLinkPlatform
SamsungMusic_20
SamsungWallet_Stub
Samsungservice2_xxhdpi
SamsungVideo (keep or use MX Player instead)
SecVideo
SecVideoPlayer
ShareVideo
SNoteProvider
sCloudBackupApp
sCloudDataRelay
sCloudDataSync
sCloudQuotaApp
sCloudSyncCalendar
sCloudSyncContacts
sCloudSyncSBrowser
sCloudSyncSNote
sCloudSyncSNote3
SFinder
SHealth3_5
SMemo2
SNS
SNoteProvider
SPDClient
SPPPushClient_Prod
StoryAlbum2013_L
StoryAlbumWidget

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that's a lot of bloat! Let me check with a Mod to see if we ought to make this a sticky. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, stuck the thread. But users should be aware that there have been discussions about how disabling or deleting too many bloatware/system apps (or perhaps disabling or deleting specific ones that haven't yet been identified) might lead to increased battery drain. It may be that some of these bloat or system apps are accessed by other apps, and disabling or deleting them may have an impact on how those other apps function and how much energy they use.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
[NOTE]Something else to bear in mind is that while the phone can function without these, it doesn't mean things won't break. Disabling the GearStub and I think the ANT apps will cause conflicts if you have a Samsung watch.[/NOTE]

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S7

I would like to point out that for the S7 and S7 Edge in particular disabling a lot of these apps above WILL cause you to get bad battery life. There are a lot of reviews over on XDA that users are having issues getting worse battery life when disabling a lot of system apps. I would be very cautious on using this list to disable apps.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The bottom line is that you should avoid completely removing any of these apps unless you're 100% sure it doesn't impact anything else. Disable or freeze them instead (or make sure you've backed things up before removing them).

GS5TR

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
The bottom line is that you should avoid completely removing any of these apps unless you're 100% sure it doesn't impact anything else. Disable or freeze them instead (or make sure you've backed things up before removing them).

Indeed.. thats why Ive called ( Root ) but people have to decide that their own!

irfie_28

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Hello, i' m new here and played a lot with disabling or delete (bloat)ware. So, a few weeks ago I deleted Samsung Members and many more and my phone stucked. So, i am not sure this is because Samsung Members. Has anyone experience with deleting Samsung Members?

p.s. i have uninstalled all system apps with the app: packages list and Windows ABD.

Samsung S7

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jdocdp

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
Wow, that's a lot of bloat! Let me check with a Mod to see if we ought to make this a sticky. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, stuck the thread. But users should be aware that there have been discussions about how disabling or deleting too many bloatware/system apps (or perhaps disabling or deleting specific ones that haven't yet been identified) might lead to increased battery drain. It may be that some of these bloat or system apps are accessed by other apps, and disabling or deleting them may have an impact on how those other apps function and how much energy they use.

I would like to point out that for the S7 and S7 Edge in particular disabling a lot of these apps above WILL cause you to get bad battery life. There are a lot of reviews over on XDA that users are having issues getting worse battery life when disabling a lot of system apps. I would be very cautious on using this list to disable apps.

Sorry for bumping this, but I would really appreciate it if you could redirect me to an updated list of system apps that are not only safe to uninstall but also don't harm the phone's battery or ram consumption. Thank you very much. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38