Minimizing the Phone App, No Phone Icon in Upper Left Corner

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Unless there is a setting for it, you no longer have quick access to hop back to the phone app, while on a call, if you've minimized the call and are multitasking in other areas of the phone (looking something up on line, looking in the gallery, using the calculator, email, etc). A picture of the person you're talking to was in the upper left corner, along the a timer. To get back to the dialer, you simply tapped on the stamp size picture of the person you were speaking to. Now you have to (1) make your way back to the home screen, (2) tap the phone icon and (3) tap on go back to the dialer. Why on earth would they do that?

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
It's also in your notification shade. Just slide it down, then tap on the phone notification.

Posted via the Android Central App using my badass Galaxy S7

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
It's also in your notification shade. Just slide it down, then tap on the phone notification.

Posted via the Android Central App using my badass Galaxy S7

There's that. Thank you. I hadn't thought of that "yet". But, it was still quite convenient to have the little postage stamp always on top to easily tap and go back to the dialer.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
There's that. Thank you. I hadn't thought of that "yet". But, it was still quite convenient to have the little postage stamp always on top to easily tap and go back to the dialer.

That's true, but from the notification shade you have more options. On my At&t version you can go back to the dialer, end the call, put it on speakerphone, or mute the call. I do see where you're coming from though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non