Need help with software

ksukhin

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi I'm new to the Android world, I switched after having iPhones. I am going to have my S7 replaced but I'd like to back it up first. Is there an app/software that works like iTunes and does a complete backup of your phone?

If not, what is a good app that will allow me to do the most complete backup and restore to my new device? I've done some research and I heard good things about Titanium Backup but my phone is not rooted so I don't know if it will work in my case.

Thanks!

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi I'm new to the Android world, I switched after having iPhones. I am going to have my S7 replaced but I'd like to back it up first. Is there an app/software that works like iTunes and does a complete backup of your phone?

If not, what is a good app that will allow me to do the most complete backup and restore to my new device? I've done some research and I heard good things about Titanium Backup but my phone is not rooted so I don't know if it will work in my case.

Thanks!

Yes there is! Smart switch. Download it on your computer. It works just like itunes. Even easier though!

Just press backup while connected to the phone.

Then restore whenever you want. With any Samsung phone.

Just did it today.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty