Incipio Level 5 Vs Level 4. Which is better?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting the Level 5 case which is a bit thicker but also includes built in screen protector but we all know how those built in ones are a lot of times or what about the level 4 that is still a fairly heavy case but no built in protector. The level 4 in white is also on sale from Amazon for just 31 bucks. Would the level 4 without tempered glass still have good protection since it's Gorilla glass? There really isn't any really good screen protectors for the s7 right now which is why I'm kind of hesitant to go with level 4.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...7-performance-series-case.html&token=KlM-71bc

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Does the level 5 have tempered glass in the case?

No, built in screen protector just like the Defender but the clarity is so so according to the iphone reviews for it. The level 4 is rated 12ft drop but I'm not so sure about the lip and bezel depth compared to the level 5 so if you drop it the screen protection.

See anything wrong with going naked for the screen if you have enough depth on the lips and edges?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Please order one up and them post some pictures. I always like some kind of screen protector on my phones.

This is one thing I hate about the S7 is the slight curves on the edges. Just about all the screen protectors on amazon don't get higher than 3 stars because of that.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
This is one thing I hate about the S7 is the slight curves on the edges. Just about all the screen protectors on amazon don't get higher than 3 stars because of that.

Can't be as bad as the edge. :p Sounds like the Note 4 all over again when it comes to screen protectors.