tracypagedotnet

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Is there a keyboard app that will give me larger keys? In horizontal mode there's easily room for 2 more columns...

My main problem is the space bar isn't long enough, so I tend to hit the period with my right thumb, instead of the space bar.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you're ok with tap-typing only, try Fleksy. The main concern with this app, though, is that it was just bought by Pinterest, so its future is a little fuzzy right now.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Every time I switch between my S7E and my iPhone 6+ I hate that the SwiftKey app is nowhere near the quality for ios as it is for Android. It's still my go to keyboard though on both devices

I agree. I currently use the 6S and the swiftkey doesn't always pop up in all windows on iOS and also doesn't support the Siri talk to text function because Apple won't allow it permissions.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Is there a keyboard app that will give me larger keys? In horizontal mode there's easily room for 2 more columns...

My main problem is the space bar isn't long enough, so I tend to hit the period with my right thumb, instead of the space bar.

There are a lot of options for Android, but....there aren't a lot of good options unfortunately. Swiftkey's interface is too busy IMHO.

I've found that committing to the gesture function with Google's clean keyboard interface works well and takes very little time to get used to.

Tip: As for the period issue, you could configure settings on almost any keyboard to place a period when you double tap the keyboard. If that's your main concern, then try that with the keyboard you're currently using.

love4speechless

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
I agree. I currently use the 6S and the swiftkey doesn't always pop up in all windows on iOS and also doesn't support the Siri talk to text function because Apple won't allow it permissions.

That disappearing keyboard and having to enable and disable it is the most annoying bug on the planet

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Lots of other people have said this, but SwiftKey is a good app to try. You can adjust the size of the keyboard and even undock it if you want.

Posted via the Android Central App

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
There are a lot of options for Android, but....there aren't a lot of good options unfortunately. Swiftkey's interface is too busy IMHO.

Swiftkey can be as busy or minimal as you want.

fb7e0aa41bfec438ca5f81a324ca60a8.jpg

19b9b17c6c9f43ae5068e82f9b1236cb.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo