Is it just me home button feels low quality?

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi, everyone
Home button in s7 edge , I just feel low quality...
First of all he prominent outside, And When I press the button I feel it is not High Quality...
It feels like a little loose and not steady and strong.

Incidentally new device... I tend to believe that everyone is like that

My question is, is it felt the same for you?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Is this your first Samsung phone? It feels the same like every other version. High quality or low quality is subjective, but one thing for sure just use it normally the way you do without thinking too much. Durability wise you should be fine.

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Is this your first Samsung phone? It feels the same like every other version. High quality or low quality is subjective, but one thing for sure just use it normally the way you do without thinking too much. Durability wise you should be fine.

Thank you for your comment...
Yes, this is my first Samsung device.. My previous device LG G2...Very different.
Home button in s7 edge Not a quality feel..
Clicking the Home button is inconvenient, perhaps because the home button is prominently

kittenfuud

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Like bhatech, I'm a longtime Galaxy user (see my signature-ha!) and am used to the home button. You'll get used to it, really, you will. And the fingerprint scanner works well too. Play with the phone, look at all the settings, and you'll soon be customizing and pressing that home button all the time!
OR you can set it up to recognize your voice and all you have to say is "OK, Google!" and give it a command and bypass the home key entirely!

Galaxy Gal from 1-7!
1st Smartphone HTC G1 :)

karnoff

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Check out easyhome on the play store. It turns the button into touch capacitive. Just make sure to exclude it from any battery savers

Also it isn't 100% effective when touched multiple times in a row but for me I have noticed it registers more often than not. I'm much happier with that over physically pressing a button

FreedomLife

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
Check out easyhome on the play store. It turns the button into touch capacitive. Just make sure to exclude it from any battery savers

Also it isn't 100% effective when touched multiple times in a row but for me I have noticed it registers more often than not. I'm much happier with that over physically pressing a button
thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non