Just got a s7, Love it!

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It is a nice change to see someone post something positive about anything they have purchased. As mostly only complaints make the forums.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Best phone out there IMO. I really can't see upgrading for quite a few years, I doubt anything is going to come about that's going to kill this phone for a while.

ssj100

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
We all do. Battery life goes down the drain after a few months, I have random reboots out of the blue.... But it's a good idea phone, mostly I enjoy using it

I haven't. Battery life is just as good as it was 6 months ago for me. No random reboots for the last 6 months. All as smooth as silk.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
I haven't. Battery life is just as good as it was 6 months ago for me. No random reboots for the last 6 months. All as smooth as silk.

Battery life wasn't really the greatest for me from the get go, but I'm a heavy user and I always have a battery case or charger ha Dy so it never bothered me. I have had any issues with rebooting either.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Battery life wasn't really the greatest for me from the get go, but I'm a heavy user and I always have a battery case or charger ha Dy so it never bothered me. I have had any issues with rebooting either.

Most issues with these phones is because of an app I believe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acecool99