Samsung Pay Rewards?

johna22

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Just curious if anyone using Samsung Pay Rewards has actually received any rewards yet? I've tried for some of the trips and also for some of the hardware and so far gotten nothing...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Just curious if anyone using Samsung Pay Rewards has actually received any rewards yet? I've tried for some of the trips and also for some of the hardware and so far gotten nothing...
I only redeem for actual stuff, not chances for stuff. I've gotten the $20 visa rewards

jadkai

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site
Read the terms and conditions for the chance to win rewards. You may significantly increase your chances of winning by playing at the right time. Basically, for many of them they give it to the first person who tries after a certain time. For some of the rewards, that time is scheduled. For others (big trips, for example), the winning time occurs randomly.

Redeeming gift cards seems to work OK.

johna22

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I had gotten a gift card for signing up and making 3 purchases. Happy to report I actually just won one of the fast wireless charging stands, the terms said the timing is randomly generated so guess I just got lucky.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I had gotten a gift card for signing up and making 3 purchases. Happy to report I actually just won one of the fast wireless charging stands, the terms said the timing is randomly generated so guess I just got lucky.

Wow! Nice to know we have winners here! :)

astenzel

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Lets see, where to begin, I have used about 3k-4k in points over a year and not won a single thing...pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11