After updating to 8.0 on my Samsung Galaxy S7 (not edge), I'm having some trouble getting the lock screen back to the way I like it. Here's a breakdown of what the set-up is:

Settings > Lock Screen and Security > Secure Lock Settings: I have it set to lock the phone after 2min for this example, but its happened with any lock time.

- I unlock the phone with my swipe code. I'm now at my phone's home screens.
    - I press the power button the side of the phone to turn off the screen. The phone is still unlocked.
    - I press the home button/power button, and the phone goes straight to the apps/home screen of the phone.

^^ This is what I have a problem with. Before the update, I could have the phone unlocked, let the screen time out, and when I pressed the power/home button(s), it'd go back to the interim lock screen that I could just swipe a finger across to go to my home page without entering in my lock code again.

I hope this explanation makes sense. While its efficient to just put the code in and go right to the phone's home pages when the phone is unlocked after tapping the power/home button, I know I'm going to pocket dial people constantly without that "interim" page of the unlocked lock screen. Does anyone know of a way to get that setting back? Thanks for any advice!
    06-19-2018 11:01 AM