T-Mobile Pre-Order Question and Comment Thread

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It's looking increasingly unlikely that a scan will happen tonight :(

It's already 9:45pm.

Gosh, after waiting with merely the tracking number since April 13th, and pre-ordering during the very first 15 minutes, this is indeed disappointing.

I agree. I think they will ship tomorrow and we get them a day before it's released to the public (like the Note 7)

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I called T-mobile today to pre-order S8 in Orchid Gray. Used JOD line so I had to call or go into store to pre-order. For whatever reason, you can't order phones online with a JOD line.

I also wish you could return phones in store if you ordered online or on the phone. Hassle packing it up and shipping it out.
This is the exact reason I'm glad I kept my 2nd generation Jump so that I can continue to order online and return my old device in the bubble pouch shipped with the new phone.

Pat Flow

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
How would I find put when the next plane leaves from wherever the phones are currently to Texas? This is my first time pre-ordering and I'm not quite sure how it all works. I should have known that the shipping wait for a preorder would make me obsess over the date!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a couple fellow Michigan folk on Reddit with origin scans, departures to Michigan, etc. Unfortunately, I haven't been so lucky. Been stuck on "Ready for UPS" since 4/13 5:39PM. Preordered in-store on 4/1.

Last flight to Michigan from a UPS plane lands in Detroit around 5:38AM. Still hope I get it tomorrow.
I'm in Michigan and have yet to get an origin scan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38