Changing the clock layout on lock screen

uawildcat

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to change the clock display on the lock screen on an S8? I've looked in settings and I can't find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Settings-lock screen and security-always on display... Click on the clock setting and when it opens you can Swipe left or right for different layouts.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
That only changes the clock layout on the always on display. How did you change the clock on the screen that comes up when you hit the power button?

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering this myself. I only was able to change the always on clock but the lock screen is always the same .

Steven Kies

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Go to settings date and time and choose 24 hr format that is the only way to change the display. Never mind it only changes when there is a notification.

reliefman1

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
That only changes the clock layout on the always on display. How did you change the clock on the screen that comes up when you hit the power button?

Bumping for interest. I have a sentimental picture that I use on my lock screen but the clock needs to be moved.

aerowolf35

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Go to Settings...Lock screen and security...Information and FaceWidgets...Contact and Information. You can type in something here and it will show up underneath a horizontal clock. If you don't want anything to show up but still want the horizontal clock, just put in one space and no other text.

aerowolf35

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Sorry guys...last post I entered does not work. I had a notification that I didn't notice and that caused the clock to display horizontally. Once I cleared that the clock wentg back tto stacked. ??????

Darin Loken

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Go to settings, then click on "Lock screen and security", then click on "Always on display", Not to toggle switch but the words themselves. On the next page you should be taken to place where you should have a selection of clocks to choose from.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings, then click on "Lock screen and security", then click on "Always on display", Not to toggle switch but the words themselves. On the next page you should be taken to place where you should have a selection of clocks to choose from.
That's for AOD screen, not lockscreen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma