Most beautiful phone ever?

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There hasn't been any other phone that looked this good. I think the iPhone 7 looked great, but the screen was so small and the bezels are huge. The Pixel is the same, big ugly bezels, weird half glass back design. The all black S8 looks very nice, clean and true deep black color. Do you guys agree that this is the best looking phone to date? What are your thoughts?

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I think G6 and S8 are both great looking devices in 2017...we still have note 8 lg v30 and iPhone 8 to arrive

Who cares what will be released. We're talking about to date. There will always be something better on the horizon. And, yes this phone is by far the most beautiful. Must be driving iPhone fans nuts lol

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone 4 was probably the first phone I've ever called beautiful. So to me, even though I didn't keep the phone very long before returning back to Android for awhile, it was always the cream of the crop design wise. The S8 finds itself in the same category.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Meh. I don't put any value in how a phone looks. I care about the utilitarian aspect of it, as well as how feature-packed the phone can be.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I agree. This is the most beautiful phone ever!

To me, nothing could beat the iPhone 5s in terms of build until this S8+ got into my hands.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
IMO that title goes go hTc One M7. I actually got one from my sister so I can trade it in for the S8+. Trying to get a bonus in the trade in offer.

The size is perfect, amazing build and design, of course BoomSound!!! Even hTc's Sense was great didn't need Nova Prime.

Not to get off topic but Samsung seems to have no intention of giving us stereo speakers? 😭

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the S8 looks beautiful (the +, too) - way nicer than the Pixel, for sure. It's a gorgeous device. But at the moment, it's a little too expensive for me. :p :(

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
IMO that title goes go hTc One M7. I actually got one from my sister so I can trade it in for the S8+. Trying to get a bonus in the trade in offer.

The size is perfect, amazing build and design, of course BoomSound!!! Even hTc's Sense was great didn't need Nova Prime.

Not to get off topic but Samsung seems to have no intention of giving us stereo speakers? 😭

There were stereo speakers in the box. You just plug then in and stick them in your ears. Stereo speakers are really overated on a phone. Can't even really think of a time I wanted to use my phone as a music player other than with headphones or Bluetooth to a real speaker.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Stereo music on small speakers 4 or 5 inches apart will not give worthwhile stereo. Well, maybe if you hold the phone horizontal 3 inches from your face. I prefer more screen and good earphones or ear buds.

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
I'm satisfied with the speaker on the plus. It's louder than my iPhone 7.

And yes it's the most beautiful phone yet. Like the razr of smartphones.

My gf is always eyeing it.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Agreed. However my iPhone 3 rocked my socks back then as did the 4 then the HTC M8 then the s7edge then the note7. Hope the note 8 will too!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
It's very subjective and yes the S8+ is beautiful though I must admit it came no where near to the " wow " I felt with the unboxing of both of my Coral Blue Note 7 !?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attila