Best VR games

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Now that I have the Gear VR headset, what are your favorite games or apps to use with it? I downloaded a zombie western game that was reminiscent of House of the Dead.

J

latinoboi30

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Now that I have the Gear VR headset, what are your favorite games or apps to use with it? I downloaded a zombie western game that was reminiscent of House of the Dead.

J

The cathedral : Allison's Diary is one that I very much enjoy. You'll love it if you like scary type games.

deadbeatles

May 2, 2017
Visit site
So far the only game I have played that both worked 100% and wasn't a total crap game has been Drop Dead and it's not the greatest game. Other games I've tried have either been buggy or just lame. Not sure what the deal is.

Has anyone tried to play End Space? I start the tutorial and all the spacecraft does is spin. There's no help on the internet about this either.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
End space has serious issues with using the stick controller, even when centering it doesn't take long for it to drift heavily. A common issue with the controller in games. Using the look to aim and steer mechanic works very well but I plan to use a bluetooth gamepad so I can get that separation of steering and aiming.

I started a thread already at https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...03376-your-free-gear-vr-what-you-playing.html