can you choose only 5 buttons in the galaxy s8 dropdown menu?

A

AC Question

the galaxy s8 running 7.0+ has a standard 6 quick access buttons in the dropdown menu, im very used to 5 and would like 5 as it would make the buttons larger and easier to press. looking for a way to make this happen as the settings dont have any option.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I assume you're referring too the dropdown as it looks with just one pull? If you pull twice, then go to the 3 dots, you can change the grid size which will change the icon size also.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Mod Note: Moved to S8 forum for more visibility.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I assume you're referring too the dropdown as it looks with just one pull? If you pull twice, then go to the 3 dots, you can change the grid size which will change the icon size also.

I think he/she means just the first pull. The number of items in the first line is always 6. I don't believe there is any way to customize that to fewer/larger icons. The double pull grid can be customized like you describe.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38