T-Mobile June update live

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and then I remembered, I have the US unlocked version. No update for me but my phone is already on the June 1 update.
Yeah lucky we have the June update on the US unlocked version. Going by history on US unlocked model I'm not expecting any regular updates on it, regular updates are only on the carrier models. Something for the carrier models I guess for Samsung letting the carriers do whatever they want on the phone and in turn carriers try to prioritize testing/pushing updates to Samsung flagships first.

alexcapone

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know whether the adb command to show the nav bar for specific apps still works? I want to hide nav bar for all apps besides one.

I just confirmed it works. One of my apps was breaking when the navigation bar was missing so I ran an ADB command to automatically bring the nav bar back whenever that specific app was launched.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Anyone having any alarm issues since this latest update? For the first time ever, my alarm didnt go off until I woke up my phone. Nothing else has changed on my phone except this update.