Samsung Apps or Google Apps

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It's up to your preference, really. I don't use either for messaging, for instance, as I prefer Textra, but some people like how better integrated Samsung's apps are with its OS, especially if you still use their stock launcher. Some like Google's aesthetics and tighter Google Services integration.

As for the bubble color, yup, you can change that in the messaging app's settings. There are a few templates to choose from. Not as customizable as some 3rd party apps, though.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
It's up to your preference, really. I don't use either for messaging, for instance, as I prefer Textra, but some people like how better integrated Samsung's apps are with its OS, especially if you still use their stock launcher. Some like Google's aesthetics and tighter Google Services integration.

As for the bubble color, yup, you can change that in the messaging app's settings. There are a few templates to choose from. Not as customizable as some 3rd party apps, though.

You can only change thr background. You used to be able to change the bubble color, but now it looks like your stuck with yellow unless you change the theme

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch