Galaxy S8 Unlocked + ATT Prepaid.. Conditional forwarding not working? Google Voice etc

markm75

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I just switched our phones from post paid to prepaid with ATT.. it seem, i'm pretty sure at least, that conditional forwarding for things like google voice do not work on ATT Prepaid.

If you go to the phone settings.. more settings.. call forwarding you get a network or sim card error and all the entries are blank and do not save (where you can enter a different phone number for things like what to do if busy or on another call).

Is there a known workaround by chance?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

markm75

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
just an update here.. i'm a happy camper.. the att rep got into chat with me.. was able to basically force the google voice number from their end... they said it indicates that there is a sim error, but as long as i'm not having other issues to not worry about it (otherwise replace the sim card).. my wifes phone is identical.. has a similar post paid sim card with same error (not identical sim), so i'm not so sure it really is sim related.. but at any rate.. from the back end there is a way to make this work via their att forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez