What is this symbol from my notification bar?

David9182

May 1, 2018
Visit site
Hello i just updated my s8 to oreo yesterday and ive been dealing with this icon which as soon as apears it also dissapears... i believe it has something to do with gmail? I couldnt find no information anywhere... its driving me nuts, any help id appreciated thank you :)

Attachments

• 20180501_085004.jpg
    20180501_085004.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 97

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
That means that something is running in the background. If you pull down the notification shade it should tell you exactly which app(s).

segujer

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
in addition to that, WhatsApp n Google play are the usual suspects,

you can go to settings n deny them that unlimitled background activity🤨

deadbeatles

May 2, 2017
Visit site
It is a notification that is supposed to tell you if an app running in the background is draining a large amount of battery. It used to work fine on Nougat or whatever the previous Android version was.

Now on Oreo it just pops up whenever you're using an app and it's annoying. I think it's a bug. They need to fix it for the next update.

David9182

May 1, 2018
Visit site
this is what i needed to hear... well, i just fixed it by scrolling down the top panel as soon as that icon appears... what i did was to scroll left the notification there , choose settings and i believe i chose to stop that notification lol... it was related to gmail... and i still get my gmail notifications and everything... all normal... and that noisy icon just went away... i hope it helps somebody.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty