Hi guys I never ever use dark mode so it's off.also made sure it's off in developer settings aswel,but I noticed when I have medium power saving mode on and go to settings /google/google account and enter into my account it goes onto dark mode for the google account only
    Also if I go to settings /accounts and back up/accounts then click my google account the screen is in dark mode.but when I turn off the power saving mode it switches the google account back to light mode the google accounts are the only things affected and go to dark mode with power saving enabled.is this a feature of pie or some sort of bug? And is there a way to stop the google account from going into dark mode when power saving is activated?could one of you kind people test this out for me
    Really appreciate the time guys
    12-20-2020 05:27 AM
    See https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=QY6YEwmG Naturally you need to do the opposite of these steps
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-20-2020 07:06 AM
    You misread my post in its entirety It's not gmail that's goes dark mode.in fact gmail doesn't even have dark mode on pie one ui.hey guys anyone else who is actually using a note 9 or s9 on pie because the guy above is certainly is not not pie one ui
    12-24-2020 03:37 PM
    You misread my post in its entirety It's not gmail that's goes dark mode.in fact gmail doesn't even have dark mode on pie one ui.hey guys anyone else who is actually using a note 9 or s9 on pie because the guy above is certainly is not not pie one ui
    [Should be a little more courteous to members that offer help, even if didn't get what you were saying]

Google does this by going with default system , meaning battery save mode will put things in dark mode , most of the Google apps should have a setting especially Gmail in settings then general >theme tapCan anyone still on pie one ui help?-screenshot_20201224-171040_gmail.jpeg
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    12-24-2020 04:15 PM