AT&T: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Kayza

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I can't talk specifically to this particular situation, but I've had better luck going into a store than on the phone.

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
How did you get them to do that? They basically told me to order from Samsung. So I did

I went into the at&t store to upgrade and just asked them to waive it. At first I was told they couldn't but they ended up doing it.
It's crazy that they'd tell you to order from Samsung.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I went into the at&t store to upgrade and just asked them to waive it. At first I was told they couldn't but they ended up doing it.
It's crazy that they'd tell you to order from Samsung.

Yeah, it was weird to me also. I just laughed and walked out

calircr

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I also got them to waive the upgrade fee. I talked to someone today to find out when it was going to ship. I said I understand that it is saying 3/13-3/15 but I wanted to know exactly when it was going to ship. They said it is going to ship on 3/14 with an expected delivery of 3/19!!!! I was pretty upset. they gave me another number to call, and they felt bad that they could not resolve my issue. So they said they were going to lower my monthly plan by $10....for the life of my contract. lol.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I also got them to waive the upgrade fee. I talked to someone today to find out when it was going to ship. I said I understand that it is saying 3/13-3/15 but I wanted to know exactly when it was going to ship. They said it is going to ship on 3/14 with an expected delivery of 3/19!!!! I was pretty upset. they gave me another number to call, and they felt bad that they could not resolve my issue. So they said they were going to lower my monthly plan by $10....for the life of my contract. lol.

Depending on where you are, they will send it express shipping. You should get it before the 16th

acroyle

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Unbelievable! So Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Samsung direct devices are already being delivered and AT&T hasn't even shipped yet! Ridiculous!

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Unbelievable! So Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Samsung direct devices are already being delivered and AT&T hasn't even shipped yet! Ridiculous!
ATT has become such a diva about everything I can't stand it come next year i might switch when it's upgrade time.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Well they do state a ship date of the 13th. People need to be patient. Jumping ship just cuz your shiny new device isn't being delivered before the stated date is a little overkill.

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping notification..! It should be here by Wednesday if this aweful nor easter storm doesn't impede the delivery

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Don't know why my posts aren't showing up? This is the third time posting this so sorry if they all show up...

Looking at the Fed Ex shipping details my phone shipped Saturday. I won't get it til the 14th though. There was a note that Per shippers instructions, package will not be delivered until scheduled delivery date. Wondering why?