Samsung Direct: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
uhmmm...how come the VZ S9+ is cheaper than the unlocked version?
The VZ version will come unlocked, right?

its the other way around. the unlocked version is cheaper and wont come with verizon bloatware. but yes the vzn one will come unlocked

pmalena

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Pre-orders working on both Samsung.Com/usa AND Shop Samsung app. Pre-ordered the beautiful S9 Plus, unlocked, Lilac Purple for 3/14 delivery w/ trade in! Maybe it will come early! Free shipping, free TMo Sim card.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Pre ordered the unlocked midnight black S9+ from Samsung.com

Confirmation said will receive by 3/14 for orders placed before 03/08.

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the S9+ Dual Sim, Lilac 128gb with the Samsung upgrade program on Wednesday evening. It said that it ships on the 8th March and that is what my confirmation email says. However I've just gone on line and can see that if I'd ordered it today, it's now telling me they won't be shipped until the 15th. I'm hoping that because I got my order in earlier I will still get that on the 8th.

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine, just couldn't beat the deal unlocked and I'll just pop my Verizon sim in and go. Not worried about missing Wi-Fi calling if that's the case. $388.49 before tax and free shipping. Got an immediate $300.00 for my S7 Edge and thanks to Android Central was able to add the student discount which I would not have known about. Nothing like being a 60-year old Grad Student:)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the S9+ Dual Sim, Lilac 128gb with the Samsung upgrade program on Wednesday evening. It said that it ships on the 8th March and that is what my confirmation email says. However I've just gone on line and can see that if I'd ordered it today, it's now telling me they won't be shipped until the 15th. I'm hoping that because I got my order in earlier I will still get that on the 8th.
Are you in US? They said if you order by 8th you will get it on 14th. Also US unlocked model is not dual SIM.

texasmax

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Is it confirmed that the only functionality missing on the unlocked version (not counting bloatware!) is the WiFi calling (and sounds like that may or may not be the case)? Anything else? Can't find anything that tells me otherwise.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I keep trying to pre-order via Samsung.com but can't get it to work. I've tried multiple browsers and 2 different computers. I'm trying to use the Unidays discount + ebates but don't think that's the issue. I've seen others on reddit have luck with that. Anyone else not getting their website to work?

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 11.52.47 AM.jpg

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I keep trying to pre-order via Samsung.com but can't get it to work. I've tried multiple browsers and 2 different computers. I'm trying to use the Unidays discount + ebates but don't think that's the issue. I've seen others on reddit have luck with that. Anyone else not getting their website to work?

View attachment 279905

it was doing that to me last night, i had to download the samsung app and pre order through that

pmalena

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Heard that Ebates had 6% off @ Samsung, so reordered thru Ebates and got $71.40 back. Gr8 deal on my TMo S9 Plus! Cancelled original order. Check it out.

mkatkinson

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
Pre-ordered an unlocked S9 direct from Samsung UK on Feb 27. All paid for, shipping promised for Mar 8 with Next Day Delivery, so expecting my new toy on Mar 9.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone of you confirm that Samsung Pay works on an unlocked version in the US? Especially on AT&T network.

Thanks

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Sure Samsung pay will work on a unlocked USA version , keep in mind SP just lowered there rewards and points ,I still use for the convince factor ^^^

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer