This may not help everyone as I am giving you the solution for the S9 and S9 Plus, but look in your settings to see if you have the same thing.

Under 'Lock Screen and Security' select AOD and select 'Show Always'. Once you've selected the Content to Show, disable Auto Brightness then move the slider as far right as possible and underneath that select Show Always.

Job done. Next time you see your AOD it'll be full brightness. It is still not bright enough but better than before. If you then go into 'Clock Style' and change the colour after type and choose a fairly stand out colour, this will make your clock stand out even more.

I hope I've helped at least a few people.
    belodion and SANDY Asstpot like this.
    03-11-2018 08:58 AM
    Next step: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154

Also, I'll move this to the S9 forum.
    03-11-2018 09:30 AM
    This may not help everyone as I am giving you the solution for the S9 and S9 Plus, but look in your settings to see if you have the same thing.

Under 'Lock Screen and Security' select AOD and select 'Show Always'. Once you've selected the Content to Show, disable Auto Brightness then move the slider as far right as possible and underneath that select Show Always.

Job done. Next time you see your AOD it'll be full brightness. It is still not bright enough but better than before. If you then go into 'Clock Style' and change the colour after type and choose a fairly stand out colour, this will make your clock stand out even more.

I hope I've helped at least a few people.
    And then you also have full brightness for the display. Ouch for the eyes and the battery, plus higher risk for burn ins.
    03-11-2018 05:30 PM