Favorite phone accessory?

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Outside of a phone case what’s your favorite accessory for your phone? I never buy accessories for phones outside of a case and thought I’d change that with My S9. So what’s your favorite or most used accessory? I got a new set of wireless headphones for Christmas so don’t need that. We also ordered the Samsung charging pad when We ordered our phones so have them coming.

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Outside of a phone case what’s your favorite accessory for your phone? I never buy accessories for phones outside of a case and thought I’d change that with My S9. So what’s your favorite or most used accessory? I got a new set of wireless headphones for Christmas so don’t need that. We also ordered the Samsung charging pad when We ordered our phones so have them coming.
Gear VR.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a Dre Beats Solo 3 wireless over-the-ear headphones that I absolutely love along with a Bluetooth keyboard

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Would have to go with my Samsung smartwatch. That said, my Gear S3 is starting to show signs of age, and Samsung doesn't seem to be releasing a new watch in the near future.

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have an old truck with no Bluetooth. I connect with cassette thingie which provides great sound for podcasts. Retro, I know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore