Samsung Studio Tour

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Folks,

A few days ago, I saw a series of 4 booths being setup outside of my work, which is City Hall in Philadelphia. Could not figure out just WHAT the heck it could be. Today it was revealed to me, to be a Samsung display/demo event. I believe they are primarily showing off, the S9/9+, VR, and Bixby.

Apparently it's the Samsung Galaxy Studio Tour! They are in 3 cities right now, Portland, OR, Philly, and Nashville. They will be, or were, in many other cities. Here's some more info.....

Galaxy Studio Tour

PS I will also share my experience, once I go to actually take the tour! :) Little too busy today. :)

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I took some pictures, BUT still have not visited. Probably go out at lunch today.

Samsung1.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

pkcable

Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok I took the tour! Basically they are showing off Samsung products and services. There are 8 stations, with things like Samsung Plus (that's their version of Apple Care), Gear VR demo, Samsung's version of animoji, slow mo camera, etc.

After you get stamps from 3 areas, you can "win" a hat (or popsocket), and a 5 dollar gift card for a local coffee shop.

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana