messages app camera

keith1000

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, I'm using the new messages app (dark blue app, not light blue stock). I'm not sure when this happened but I'm sure it has worked before, when I'm in the camera in the app to send a picture it will not zoom. I can't figure it out. The stand alone camera app zooms, camera in WhatsApp zooms, is it just me? Anyone else
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I just tested this on the Google Messages app on my Pixel 3 XL -- I can't zoom either while within the Messages app. Perhaps they designed it that way because they felt that people using the camera from within Messages just want to take a quick snap without any editing.

keith1000

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I just tested this on the Google Messages app on my Pixel 3 XL -- I can't zoom either while within the Messages app. Perhaps they designed it that way because they felt that people using the camera from within Messages just want to take a quick snap without any editing.

Hey, thx, so as of now I'm not the only one and it's not a Samsung thing since you are on a Google phone. I'm positive I could zoom before
Keith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty