Samsung Galaxy - Update

Tee A

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My phone automatically downloaded the new update for my Phone (Samsung Galaxy S3). Since the reboot, that it said I should do it hasn't switched on. It loads up like normal, but freezes or is stuck with the Samsung Sign on my screen. I've taken the battery out a few times, and tried to switch it on then, but still nothing.

Any ideas? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My phone automatically downloaded the new update for my Phone (Samsung Galaxy S3). Since the reboot, that it said I should do it hasn't switched on. It loads up like normal, but freezes or is stuck with the Samsung Sign on my screen. I've taken the battery out a few times, and tried to switch it on then, but still nothing.

Any ideas? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
You can try clearing cache in recovery. Here is how:http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Tee A

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I've gone through your steps, and clicked the options on the pictures, but it still came back up the the Samsung sign.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I've gone through your steps, and clicked the options on the pictures, but it still came back up the the Samsung sign.

Then I would suggest a factory reset using the recovery method.

From a Sprint Moto X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana