Exchange email issues on GT10.1

tscott0304

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
just got my new tab on weds. Exchange setup was easy but noticed replies/forwards are sticking in outbox...new messages and push are fine. Anybody else have a similar issue? Vzw says i need to wait for samsung software update....just checking to see if anybody else has same issue and/or found a fix? Cool device but without exchange its worthless. Thanks in advance!

tguolee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
just got my new tab on weds. Exchange setup was easy but noticed replies/forwards are sticking in outbox...new messages and push are fine. Anybody else have a similar issue? Vzw says i need to wait for samsung software update....just checking to see if anybody else has same issue and/or found a fix? Cool device but without exchange its worthless. Thanks in advance!

Search out and download and install the Touchwiz update (go to settings, privacy and software updates links on the Tab). I had the same hanging replies issue and all is great now post update.

You may need to do a factory reset after installing Touchwiz as some already installed apps may not work right until everything its reset, but the Exchange issues should be history.