Galaxy Tab II

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay so now the Galaxy Tab II is supposed to be announced tomorrow. Well it is looking pretty nice with 10.1in, Vanilla Honeycomb, dual core. Sounds nice and I prefer Samsung than Motorola. What do you think about the Galaxy Tab II? Also what processor is supposed to be better?

Reactions: Reflexion#AC

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
The LG Optimus Pad (horrible name aside) is also looking pretty good. I think the 8.9" screen might be the perfect size (not too big, not too small), and the resolution is the highest of all of them. The 3D part doesn't excite me, and I hope that doesn't drive the cost up too far. Edit: Wrong about the LG's resolution being the highest, I think, but I still like the size.

Whichever tablet of the three--Samsung, LG, or Motorola--is available first in a wifi-only, 16GB version for $599 or less is the one I'm going to get. If none of them fit those specs, then I'll get the cheapest one.

Last edited:

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
So lame. Going 10 inches sucks. I think most tab 1 users would prefer the 7 inch size. I replaced my smartphone with the tab. I use it and a dumphone. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

HockeyPre

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I just saw the pics and video on Engadget. Hopefully this isn't around $800, if so I might get it. We are all very anxious for Honeycomb tablets but not for $800 or even pre order of $1000.

Hopefully they have a WiFi verison! Do you guys think alot of these tablets are moving more towards to data plans instead? I hope not.

heikkih

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
CNet's preview mentioned a little brother, a Tab 8.9 as well.

Haven't found a mention of it anywhere else, but would be a great idea.

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I expect the Price to be RIDICULOUS just like the 7" tab.
Although, if the 7" Tab had been built with a super AMOLED screen, I would have bought it, I hate LCD screens.

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I expect the Price to be RIDICULOUS just like the 7" tab.
Although, if the 7" Tab had been built with a super AMOLED screen, I would have bought it, I hate LCD screens.

That ridiculous price your referring to, you realize it was $200 cheaper than the XOOM. I'm not so sure the size shrink makes it much cheaper to make either, though no doubt the memory size shrink does. So even give the memory increase a ridiculous apple sized $100 price jump, and it's still cheaper than the XOOM will be on launch. In other words, I'm guessing they will price it equal to or slightly lower than (~$30) the equivalent XOOM.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I completely agree! I would love to have this 10 inch version but unless it has wifi only I will not pay Extra money for service... wifi All the way!!!

-Sent from my HTC incredible via Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87