I got my self a new set of headphones, the philips SHB 7000, with bluetooth connection.
    So i wanted it to connect with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, but when i put the bluetooth on, and the find me button, nothing happens.

My headphones keeps flashing and searching for a device, but my Galaxy tab can't see it.

Anyone an idea how to fix this.

I read reviews of this combination working perfectly.

I als had this problem with an Samsung S2 phone.

My LG G2 will connect easily.

Thank you for helping me out.

Greetings.
    01-12-2015 04:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Bluetooth on the tablet is turned on, right? Are you in the Settings>Bluetooth​ menu? Does it say "Scanning for Devices"? When it says Scanning for Devices, do you then press the Connect button on the headphones?
    01-12-2015 10:47 PM
    Good evening,

Yes, i did all that. But no Philips Headphones displaying on my Samsung Tab 2.
    Only thing i see is tvbluetooth and dtvbluetooth? Don't know what that is.

I turned the wifi off on the samsung tab, i turned off my modem, but nothing.
    Everytime i touch the scan button, it is not appearing on my tab 2

Any solution to this, becaus now i stil have to use a cable to listen to music.

Thank you.
    01-13-2015 04:24 PM
    Can you try other Bluetooth headsets with the Tab 2, to try to narrow the problem down?
    01-13-2015 06:23 PM
    hello, did you sort out the problem?
    I have the same issue, I got the philips shb7000 and I can connect my phone (HTC) with them now no problem (initially it took a bit, but just 10 minutes) but I can't do it with my Lenovo Tab. I have tried my tab with another bluetooth speaker and it works instantly, no issues. I have tried switching them on and off, with WIFI and without, etc, even I tried to trick my tablet changing the name of the BT speakers with the name of the headset, but nothing. The headphones don't ever appear as a device when it scans for it, meanwhile my phone detects it no problem.

Is there a Bluetooth manager that could fix this?

Stephanie.
    06-17-2015 11:09 AM
    while switching on your bt headset dont switch it on in normal way.
    hold the 'on' button for about 10sec till blue and white light glow alternatively.then try finding it on other devices.
    do the same thing whenever u want to connect to new device
    12-21-2015 05:46 AM
    Thanks a lot Nithin Gupta for the solution...awesome solution for the Bluetooth finding
    03-05-2016 02:42 PM
    hold the 'on' button for about 10sec till blue and white light glow alternatively.then try finding it on other devices.
    ah brilliant! thanks m8! mine is the Philips shb9000 so the alternating light colors are blue / red for me, but yes i followed your suggestion (holding it down at least 10 sec) and thats when my Priv detected the headset.
    05-19-2016 02:25 AM
    Hey, you solved a problem I had for some time. Thanks!
    11-08-2016 02:07 PM
    Thanks a lot, it works !
    11-20-2016 06:12 PM
    Dear Nithingupta,

This is Jai from melbourne. I was trying to connect my note 4 with Phillips SBH4000 for a long time, Spoke to samsung Australia support. They said my philips model is not compatible, i gave full specifications for both devices, they confidently told me, it wont work.

I just now tried to connect it by holding 10sec and it worked. I am really thankful to u. My philips headset were lying in my house for last 3 years, as i couldnt use.

This is shameful for Samsung Australia Support.

Millions thanks
    Jai
    06-11-2017 10:08 AM