Mount SD card or Insert SD card is showing disabled in storage settings in Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Rhane

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0. A few days before my tab was got heated while charging so I reset the tab, still the problem persisted. Then I got repaired the tab through Samsung service center. There they said it was due to moisture that my tab got heated around center button, so they replaced charging port and due to that replacement they have to replace the entire internal board of the tab. During that period I reset the tab many times. After repairing I noticed that SD card is not readable in my tab. Even in the Storage settings "Mount Sd card/Insert SD card" settings are disabled. When I insert SD card still it shows that SD card is not inserted.

Can anyone help me with this? Is this because of resetting the tab several times?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe your card is damaged or whoever did the repair screwed up the SD Card reader. The first thing to try is either another SD Card or trying to read your current one on a PC or a different device to see if the card itself is still functional.

Rhane

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for ur reply. i have checked it, my card is functioning in PC and no other SD card is readable in Tab. That means again I have to get repaired my tab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana