Can I get some help pairing my Bluetooth keyboard to my Galaxy Tab 3?

needhelpguy

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Bluetooth keyboard galaxy tab 3

I bought this bluetooth keyboard, I paired it with my galaxy tab 3 and my galaxy s4, both android 4.2.2, it worked perfect, except the second time it only works with the phone, when I click over it on paired devices on both, the phone connects but the tablet doesnt even try to connect, the only solution I found so far was to re-pair it and re-type the code every time I wanna use it on tablet, I wish I wouldn't have to do this constantly, any idea?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth keyboard galaxy tab 3

If it's connected to one it won't connect to the other. Disable Bluetooth on the device you're not using it on.

needhelpguy

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site

I did that, I'm just saying that whenever I want to use it with my phone, I pair it one time and it's done, but on the tablet I need to re-pair it every time I want to use, I'm not using it on both at the same time

kgragert

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Is it possible your keyboard can only connect to one device. Not at a time but can only save one set of pairing info?
After you pair it with the tablet does it pair with the phone again with out having to be set it up again?
Does it show up in the list of paired devices on your tablet, after you've paired it to your phone and then try to use it on the tablet.?

needhelpguy

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site

I guess I have not explained it well, let's desconsider the phone now, I use that example just to show that the phone works perfect every time I wanna use it, from the beginning now - I paired the keyboard with my tablet and it worked perfect, then I turn off both bluetooths, turn them on again, receive a message tha said 'bluetooth keyboard activated' but it doesnt work, I try to type but it doesnt write anything, then I have to unpair the keyboard and pair it again for it to work everytime I wanna use it, I use the phone just to show that the keyboard works perfect with it, I pair once then I can use it just by clicking on it in the bluetooth painel, it connects and then its ready to use, on the tablet it connects but it doesnt work, unless I unpair and pair it again as I said before

kgragert

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Iv'e not run into the problem you describe, so no suggestions.
I have 3 different BT keyboards and all work on my Tab 3 8.0 like you describe for your phone.

You said you have a Tab 3 but not the size screen? I know from using a Tab 3 7" for a very short period, that were differences in capability from the 8" and 10", it wasn't just the same tablet with a smaller screen size.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty