Why have my emails stopped syncing on my Samsung Galaxy S Tab?

dickeverard

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Emails have stopped syncing on my Samsung Galaxy S Tab.

It is Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 not "S Tab". Emails sync OK on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S Advance so presumably the problem lies with the tablet. I haven't updated any software or added any apps recently. If I press sync under settings it says it is syncing and changes the Last Sync to the date and time now but if you open the email app (standard email app) it says Last upadated yesterday 20:14 even if you press sync. I have switched the tablet off and on again but it makes no difference. No emails have come into the In-box since yesterday although there should be some 30 or more.

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Emails have stopped syncing on my Samsung Galaxy S Tab.

It is Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 not "S Tab". Emails sync OK on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S Advance so presumably the problem lies with the tablet. I haven't updated any software or added any apps recently. If I press sync under settings it says it is syncing and changes the Last Sync to the date and time now but if you open the email app (standard email app) it says Last upadated yesterday 20:14 even if you press sync. I have switched the tablet off and on again but it makes no difference. No emails have come into the In-box since yesterday although there should be some 30 or more.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried removing the email account from the email app and adding it back?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer