ecphelps

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to find a cheap plastic case to protect the back of the tab. Anyone know of one that fits it like a big ass cell phone?

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought one of these for my 7+ and it works great. It's actually made for the 7 so you will have to use a hole punch or some other tool to make a hole in the proper spot for the earphone jack, but since its made of soft silicone its not a problem. Other than that it fits extremely well. Also it gives me a little firmer grip on my tab.

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Silicone Protective Cover Case - Black: Electronics

You cant beat the price.

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Check on amazon. I found a few tpu cases that are nice. Actually i found one that is the exact same one that i have on my phone.

Sent from my A101IT using Tapatalk

techandfixies

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
update: sorry. just read case and didn't see you were looking more for a skin. these are about the ultra slim cases out there.
=====

i'll keep all those big bulky leather and faux leather folio cases you find on amazon off my review list and instead will focus on the ultra thins, four of the sleekest cases out there for the tab plus and the only ones i've found which don't add any bulk allowing you to distinguish your tab plus 7 from the rest of the field (aka chubbster aka kindle fire ) *and yes, stupid/anal enough so bought all four*:

excellent customer service though took 20 days to get it:
Wholesale PU Leather Case Tablet Pouch For Samsung Galaxy Tab P6200 Plus 7.0

and these next two which triple fold like the ipad2 case:

first, the ferrari of cases:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

and the accord:

Slim Leather Case with Stand For Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus7.0 P6200 Black | eBay

and the cheapest one i bought which looks a little too shiny for my taste but its just as slim as the rest:
Black Carbon fiber Leather case & Stand for Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus | eBay

Last edited:

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a silicone case I bought from amazon. Here are a couple of pics. I fits well and is very grippy.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

brucep523

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I tried several cases (mostly from eBay) and utlimately found the best one for this particular tablet if you plan on using the IR port: "360? Rotating Leather Case Smart Cover Samsung Galaxy Tab" - just search ebay.

The reason is that it swivels and it provides quick access with full protection when closed as well as having full access to all of the buttons and ports on the tab so the IR works 100% of the time. I tried several: one that was more of the classic rubber, one with a hard case and a folio style and none of those worked reliably with the IR port of the remote control software (Peel) - but then again I am less than impressed with the Peel software and looking for some app that takes advantages of the IR so this can be a good universal remote (the primary reason for purchasing).

Take care...
Bruce P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa