Selling my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4??

Billy95Tech

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have been thinking selling my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 because of stupid faulty battery it has..

Each time i charge my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 it always stops anywhere from 50 to 95 percent and i have to keep repluging the charger back multiple times to charge the battery to 100 percent or reboot it up again.

Sometimes(rarely) when the battery discharge itself while playing a game or surfing the web all of the sudden it goes from 50 to 5 percent in a second and i don't know why.

This is getting annoying because this is a high end Android tablet and it should not have a faulty battery.

I feel it is going get worse over time...

What should i do? Should i sell my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and get the Tab Pro 10. 1? Should i wait for the new Ipad Air 2?

I bought it from Amazon.

Last edited:

hello_world_c

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have been thinking selling my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 because of stupid faulty battery it has..

Each time i charge my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 it always stops anywhere from 50 to 95 percent and i have to keep repluging the charger back multiple times to charge the battery to 100 percent or reboot it up again.

Sometimes(rarely) when the battery discharge itself while playing a game or surfing the web all of the sudden it goes from 50 to 5 percent in a second and i don't know why.

This is getting annoying because this is a high end Android tablet and it should not have a faulty battery.

I feel it is going get worse over time...

What should i do? Should i sell my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and get the Tab Pro 10. 1? Should i wait for the new Ipad Air 2?

I bought it from Amazon.
This should be covered by warranty, so call Samsung and have it replaced. If you're out of warranty you're out of luck because even if you sell it you have to disclose the problem so that it won't fetch a lot.