canera to tab s

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
How do I transfer shots from my camera to tab s?

This is a major reason for buying it
Does the Tab S have an external memory card slot (SD)? I believe it does. If so, and your camera also uses a SD Card, you can simply insert the card into your Tab S after taking photos and view the photos with the gallery app or file manager application.

If you don't have a slot, or the cards are not compatible, then you'll need to do one of two things:

1. Transfer the photos from the camera to computer, then from the computer to the Tab S; or
2. Transfer the photos from the camera to computer, then upload to a cloud service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) then download the corresponding app to the Tab S and use it to view and download the photos to your Tab S.

There is no way, that I am aware of, to download straight from the camera to Tab S via cable. Let us know if you have any questions.

mdrollins

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung NX2000 and Samsung has a handful of apps that link the camera directly to the tablet or my Galaxy S5, but again, it's a Samsung Galaxy Smart Camera. Does your camera have WiFi or anything built-in or does it take a Micro SD card? If the camera takes a MicroSd card, you can just put the card into the tablet's MicroSD slot.

Since I don't usually want to keep every single picture, I have the camera upload all the pics to Dropbox and then I go through them in Dropbox using my tablet and delete the ones I don't want.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty