I saw this article from last month hinting in Feb the tab s4 will be unveiled. Should I wait on the tab s3 purchase, or is this just a bogus rumor?

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Specs, Release Date and Price – Tech Prophesy
    01-11-2018 11:47 AM
    Only problem with that is that, historically, Samsung hasn't released their Tab S line within a year of each other. For instance, Tab S2 was released in September 2015, and the S3 didn't hit the market until February 2017. So if they keep the Feb. release like they did for the 3, that would make sense... but the year mark is what doesn't. So I'm not sure we'll be seeing a tablet soon, especially with the S9 in the horizon.

But hey, February is also not too far, so if you can wait, just wait until the event comes and goes... worst case scenario, they announce an S4 that isn't worth the upgrade and you get the S3 for cheaper.
    01-11-2018 12:11 PM
    What about a refurb or open box one places like Best Buy sell? Are those worth it?
    01-11-2018 02:33 PM
    Well I just looked and Best Buy has dropped the price $50 on the 32gb and 128gb models and so have other retailers and it isn't on sale, that looks to be the regular price now. You might be onto something then. If the regular price has been dropped by most retailers there might be a new tablet coming out.

This also means it might go on sale for $450.
    01-11-2018 02:58 PM
    I'd only take a refurbished if it's at least a hundred bucks less than new and comes with a fair warranty, but that's just me. If the tablet works, the S3 it's a great device
    01-11-2018 03:00 PM
    I’m anxious for the tab s4. I had a tab s2 and thought it wasn’t that good of a tablet for the price. The tab s3 is a little better but I want a cellular version and I’m on AT&T. I ended up going with the iPad Pro 10.5. I “almost” love it but iOS just over complicates things that android can do so much easier. Transferring files to an sd card or usb drive is one of them. I’m hoping the tab s4 copies the iPad Pro 10.5 size. I know its not even an inch, but it makes a good difference to me in reading sheet music. A keyboard with a built in trackpad like the one with the s2 would be great. Better camera and speakers. I’d seriously consider switching to this from my iPad Pro.
    01-14-2018 09:20 PM