Costco Unadvertised Sale Tab 3 32GB $399.99 Until 4/28

CarFan

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Got a call from my son in Florida. He was in his local Costco and saw that the Galaxy Tab S3 was reduced from $529.99 with a discount of $130 to $399.99. No quantity limits.

I'm in California. As soon as I got off of work, I went to my closest Costco. Sure enough, I found the same sale in effect. Naturally I bought one. Normally I would have preferred to wait for Best Buy to blow out their 128GB version. At this price for the 32GB version It's a no brainer.

I've checked on line and as far as I know, no one has posted this anywhere. Maybe I missed it. If this is a repost. My apologies.

bricenm

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I picked up a Tab S3 from my local Costco this weekend for $399.97. It's the black 32GB version with the $20 Google Play promo. Was nice to see the reduced price even now in the month of May. Of course it is all planned. If you are familiar with Costco pricing schemes you will know that when an item is priced with $x.97, the .97 cents means a markdown in price by Costco. The price label also had the famous asterisk "*" in the top right corner which also means it is not being restocked so once it's gone, it's gone for good. Get them while you can at Costco if you want an S3.