Why are Facebook Marketplace listings suddenly cut off?

rickwallace

Nov 16, 2019
Visit site
I have a Galaxy tab 3 and as of yesterday the listings in Facebook Marketplace are cut off on the left and right sides and images are loading slightly out of sequence. Support at facebook claims they have made no changes to the interface. Listings appear ok when I look the recommendation screen, but when I click on a listing the copy and price is truncated on both sides by 3/8" or so. The images load oddly - pic 1 you can see 90% of it and 10% of the next image, pic 2 is even more off, etc.

I've cleared the cache, force quit the app, run the optimizer, restarted, etc at least 4 times. My next step I guess is to clear the data?

jcobb4088

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 and had this same issue with marketplace, and had it on my S4 as well. The solution that worked for me was to go into settings, display, screen zoom and zoom IN one notch. Reloaded the Facebook app and it displayed ads just fine. The app is designed for a phone, so enlarging the screen makes it more like a phone screen and it just works. Finally. I was so pissed about this for so long.

jcobb4088

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Lwegner

I went into my Galaxy Tab S2 settings, display, screen zoom and font, and I INCREASED the zoom and font size, and it cleared the problem for me. I hope it works for you too!

Worked for me too, thanks!!!

A

Android Central Question

Cant see full post due to grey border on tablet

on my facebook app on my Samsung tablet, there is a thick grey border that is preventing me from seeing my full newsfeed and posts in the market place. how to I fix this and make it display the full page?

A

Android Central Question

Why my Facebook marketplace appears to be cropped on the left and right sides

Everytime i open marketplace both sides are cut off and can't read the price or information about the item

A

Android Central Question

Why have I got grey bars each side of my fb page cutting off some information?

How do I remove grey bars like a picture frame?