Is the keyboard worth the price?

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I just purchased a tab s4, and I'm loving everything about it. I had a aging macbook pro I wanted to replace but since I bought a new desktop (windows 10) a few months ago, I figured I'd get the Tab s4 instead to hold me over till I can justify buying a new MacBook.

My only question is, is the keyboard worth the price? In canada it's north of $200 on top of the almost 1k price.

I've seen some off brand case / keyboards on amazon but they don't active the dex feature, charge doesn't last long etc.

Thank you for any feedback.

androidfish

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought one and I am very happy with it.
Pro's
- Beats an on screen keyboard
- Pogo pins are much better than a cheaper Bluetooth alterantive
- Fits almost perfectly
Cons
- No track pad (but I would rather use a mouse)
- No backlit keys
- Cost (but we all want Samsung to stay in business!)

Senator75

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to add a question to a question, but how "usable" is the tablet in the keyboard case if I want to hold it like a book? Is it a simple thing to pop the tablet out of the case?

Sen

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought one and I am very happy with it.
Pro's
- Beats an on screen keyboard
- Pogo pins are much better than a cheaper Bluetooth alterantive
- Fits almost perfectly
Cons
- No track pad (but I would rather use a mouse)
- No backlit keys
- Cost (but we all want Samsung to stay in business!)

Thank you, I've been debating getting one or getting a Bluetooth case. I've had a lot of problems with non oem keyboards and cases in the past. Smashing price is quite high though.

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to add a question to a question, but how "usable" is the tablet in the keyboard case if I want to hold it like a book? Is it a simple thing to pop the tablet out of the case?

Sen

I'm also wondering this, I've heard it reviews it feels better then holding a pixel chrome book, but not sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89