Pie has arrived in the US.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine updated. I already had it on my Moto phone and I'm not impressed. People await these upgrade with the so much anticipation as if you're going to this new, wiz-bang OS but in reality from the normal user prespective it's almost a wash.

EDIT: Fixed, Cleared data on One UI Home: And while I am using Action launcher, I just set the One UI launcher as the default to see it and I cant get Bixby to come up....any ideas?

Last edited:

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
For some of the apps (banking) it asks to rotate for scanning eyes. Hope that is fixed. Waiting for update.

ldavidow

Apr 24, 2019
Visit site
After installing Pie, the quality of the better videos seems even more beautiful. Extra clarity and rich colors. I use adaptive display setting. I don't know why that would be. Has anyone else noticed this?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
After installing Pie, the quality of the better videos seems even more beautiful. Extra clarity and rich colors. I use adaptive display setting. I don't know why that would be. Has anyone else noticed this?

I noticed that on some of my games as well. The screen seems brighter and clearer. Also some of them seem to load faster for me.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Anyone tried messing around with multi-window yet?

I feel like it's way more complicated now to get 2 apps in split screen than it was before.

I do like the pop up view though. It's kind of like a poor man's DeX on the Android side of things.