Tab S6 Lite for Gaming

demonicvampiregirl

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
We recently bought this tablet for my father for Christmas and my mother is planning to pick up both of us one within the next 2-3 months. Problem is, I like to game more than anything on my phone and intend to do so on the tablet. Is the Tab S6 Lite good for gaming? I'm not intending to play anything like Fortnite but I may try out something like Call of Duty Mobile or even the new DMC Pinnacle of Combat app game that is going to be released at some point. Would anyone recommend this one or another one? I don't think we can afford any of the newest ones as they may be way to out of our price range but who knows what kind of sales they may be having by then.

demonicvampiregirl

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
So it would probably work for the games I want to play then. I would consider the Tab S6 itself but that price tag is part of the problem. If it's lower I could but yeah. -lol-

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Wait, does this mean the Tab S6 Lite is going as well or is it just the S6 tablet? I don't have the money currently to go buy either of them.
Not sure. I just noticed that samsung having a big sale in tab s6 trying to empty out inventory.

You should try swappa.com too. You will always find a gently and mint used tab s6 light for much less than new.

demonicvampiregirl

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
I've used BackMarket before too, is the S6 better than the S6 Lite? I'm not sure how to read the cores for tablets and stuff yet, haven't really looked into them so try to compare what I know from PCs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo