Tab S8 Plus Accessories

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Had a thought while scrolling through Amazon shopping for my new tech. Aren't the differences between the S7+ and S8+ under the hood? I believe the dimensions are identical. I should be able to use the extra screen protector from my S7+ right? And the same case?

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Had a thought while scrolling through Amazon shopping for my new tech. Aren't the differences between the S7+ and S8+ under the hood? I believe the dimensions are identical. I should be able to use the extra screen protector from my S7+ right? And the same case?
Yuppers. The accessories for the s8+ are the same for s7+. Thank God, cuz I plan to use the keyboard case from last year. I don't like that the free one doesn't have a cover for the s-pen. Plus I have plenty of screen protector still lying around.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yuppers. The accessories for the s8+ are the same for s7+. Thank God, cuz I plan to use the keyboard case from last year. I don't like that the free one doesn't have a cover for the s-pen. Plus I have plenty of screen protector still lying around.

Yes, ty! This is good news, because like you, I love my current case. This must be the first time in the history of ever that I can use the same accessories on a new device!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Was pleasantly surprised that they did this and of course I opted for the S8 Ultra instead of the plus so it's irrelevant to me lol.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I didn't grab the ultra because I have a laptop. For me, that screen size is redundant.

On the other hand, I'm asking myself why get the S8+ because I already kinda have one in the S7+. It's almost like why get the S8+ over the Ultra, because the S8+ is the S7+ that I already have and enjoy. A true upgrade would be the Ultra. 🤷🏾*♀️🙄

...slowly talking myself into cancelling for the 2nd time. Lol

Moral of the story = I don't need another tablet! Lol

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I didn't grab the ultra because I have a laptop. For me, that screen size is redundant.

On the other hand, I'm asking myself why get the S8+ because I already kinda have one in the S7+. It's almost like why get the S8+ over the Ultra, because the S8+ is the S7+ that I already have and enjoy. A true upgrade would be the Ultra. *

Exactly! But I like new tech... sigh. Every year I tell myself this is the last time...

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

On the other hand, I'm asking myself why get the S8+ because I already kinda have one in the S7+. It's almost like why get the S8+ over the Ultra, because the S8+ is the S7+ that I already have and enjoy. A true upgrade would be the Ultra. *

Haha, funny because that is what I did. I have the S7+ and went with the Ultra. I do want to see if it can replace my laptop for most uses and the integration with Dex and the lighted keyboard makes me think it may be able to. But I won’t know until I get it in APRIL. lol

TeknoBlast

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I just picked up the 8 Plus and I'm loving it. I got the Book Cover from a local shop for $140, which labeled for the 7 Plus but knowing that the 7 Plus fits on the 8 Plus, I got it and also love it.

It does add a bit of weight, but I won't be holding it like a phone.

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I also got the T8+. I ordered the keyboard case at the same time. $150 case for $5. Not bad. Traded in my Note 8 and Ts5e.