Galaxy Tab S8, S8 plus and Ultra orders.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Got the "We apologize that your Samsung order is delayed more than 30 days"

Thought it got pushed back again but the delivery date for week of Apr 13 on app (Apr 12 on website) still shows.

Might just be a automated email since it has been 30 days since order got put in. But still hoping for a chance of getting it earlier.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Got the "We apologize that your Samsung order is delayed more than 30 days"

Thought it got pushed back again but the delivery date for week of Apr 13 on app (Apr 12 on website) still shows.

Might just be a automated email since it has been 30 days since order got put in. But still hoping for a chance of getting it earlier.
I sure hope it comes before then. This waiting a month for a newly released device is not cool. Especially when you pre-order.

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I got the "we're sorry you're order is over 30 days old" email as well. Delivery date was pushed from 3/24 to 4/5 but not holding my breath. However, my case will be here Thursday so I am super excited to use that and pretend there is a tablet in it.

Stormynight37

Mar 12, 2022
Visit site
Cancel button gone from s8u 512 and keyboard order this morning. I think they waited until my phone trade-ins were accepted before processing the tablet. Coincidental timing for sure. A pending charge for the tablet was put on my cc back on March 12th when it had an eta of March 22nd. Still says April 19th on dot com. Nothing on Fedex yet. Date in app completely gone. Hopefully that means it'll ship soon.

Last edited:

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Cancel button too, still says 12th, and no FedEx tracking either. Still crossing my fingers for a delivery date before the 9th. But I wont hold my breath.

Mines was a solo order so i'm guessing today is when most cancel button will start to disappear.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
My S22U got its FedEx tracking (using the track by reference number trick) the day after the cancel button disappeared.

My Tab S8 Ultra...3 days later (yeah i know impatient lol). Payment already pulled. Still no website/app update or tracking using the trick :(

Stormynight37

Mar 12, 2022
Visit site
My S22U got its FedEx tracking (using the track by reference number trick) the day after the cancel button disappeared.

My Tab S8 Ultra...3 days later (yeah i know impatient lol). Payment already pulled. Still no website/app update or tracking using the trick :(
Same. Nothing on Fedex usin ref #. Still showing 19th eta on Samsung.

Stormynight37

Mar 12, 2022
Visit site
Got the shipping email from Samsung today for the tab and keyboard. Still no movement besides label created on Fedex. ETA from Samsung is April 11th. Really hope it shipped yesterday so I get it tomorrow. I only live three hours away.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Mines been sitting at the local facility...but tracking says "not scheduled for delivery" so there goes any chance of getting it today.

First Samsung item that even though showed up to the local facility early was actually held for original delivery date (tomorrow).

Why even give me a updated delivery date if you dont plan to delivery it...and also not update the tracking (still says today by 8pm).

So close yet so far...lol

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Finally here...stoked I got it in time before my trip.

Still shocks me how gigantic the Tab S8 Ultra is lol.

Here it is next to my Tab S6 and Tab A with S-pen (Tab A is my trade-in).

Then next to my S22 Ultra. (Not sure why it's showing upside down) 20220408_162940.jpg20220408_162800.jpg