Tab or xoom

jtbledo85

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
me and my wife both want a tab but iam not sure if we should wait to get the xoom or just go ahead and get the gal. tab? and u tab owners are u going to sell urs when the xoom comes out or keep the tab ? is it going to get a update to honeycomb?
any response is good.
thanks

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Tab, especially the form factor. I think 7 inches is a good size between my EVO and my laptop. With that being said, it will depend if the Tab will get Honeycomb. The hardware on the Xoom is sweet, but if I can get Honeycomb on the Tab, I will probably stick with it, at least until the Galaxy Tab 2.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
If Xoom were 7", I'd want that over the Tab but not enough to get in bed with Verizon.

If Xoom were 7" and on Sprint, I'd be on that like white on rice.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
In light of what's going to be available soon, I wouldn't buy a Tab right now. I love mine, and if it gets Honeycomb ( even if I have to install it myself) I'll love it even more. But if it doesn't, it's going to my wife and I'll be upgrading ; she won't know any better for her meager needs.

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I bought my tab 2 weeks ago and I decided to keep it even after the consumer electronic show. I could not be happier with it. I would give it a try for a week or 2 and return it if you do not like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

drjb74

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a tab and am sticking with it. It is the perfect size. It fits in my pocket easily, and I between this and LogMeIn, I have gotten rid of my laptop all together. IMO, anything bigger than a 7" screen size, and you might as well carry around a netbook. I wanted to make myself more mobile, and not carry as much stuff with me.

Even if it never gets Honeycomb, it still does everything I need it to do. I personally don't think a newer OS will make or break the tab for me.

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
+1

I have a tab and am sticking with it. It is the perfect size. It fits in my pocket easily, and I between this and LogMeIn, I have gotten rid of my laptop all together. IMO, anything bigger than a 7" screen size, and you might as well carry around a netbook. I wanted to make myself more mobile, and not carry as much stuff with me.

Even if it never gets Honeycomb, it still does everything I need it to do. I personally don't think a newer OS will make or break the tab for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

jkurl15

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have agree w/ you all. I have a ipad and this tab. The larger form is heavier and is not easily carried around. This tab can fit in my coat pocket, plus I can do alot more w/ this than I can for the ipad. Well I can't get the ipad out of my 3 yr olds hands anyway. He is such a little techie. No way he is getting a hold of my gtab.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

jtbledo85

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys for all the feedback and I think iam gonna try what curney replied and if I dont like just return and wait for xoom. But iam thinking tha 7" is gonnab just right.
Thanks everyone

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If the Xoom were coming out as a 7" tablet, that would be the way to go in my opinion. Hopefully the Galaxy Tab will get Honeycomb (Not gonna hold my breath, I am an Epic owner), but if it does, that would just add to the factor of wanting the Galaxy more. I myself am waiting for the wi-fi Galaxy Tab to see how much it will cost, if it is a competetive price, I will get myself one.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty