How my tab is more than just a big smartphone

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Today my tab came in handy in more ways the one. This is the norm now. Thought I'd share.

1. On the way to the mall I realized I never started my download of the movie we wanted to watch tonight. Jumped on the media pc with logmein and took care of it. Logmein is great at 7"

2. Had to wait in line at lunch and my todler started to loose it. Put on one of his videos and he was happy. Samsung must have been thinking about kids cause when you tap the power button and a video is playing it locks the screen.

3. Needed to find and buy a new Bluetooth headset. I would never do this on the Droid x cause its just too small. With Dolphin HD I was able to research and find what I wanted and imput my CC info with ease. I used the built in screen capure to save the purchase reciept and printsharer to print it.

This thing is great. Can't wait for Tab 2

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Reactions: mvpilot172

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried a demo model that was set up in the sprint store, as I was considering getting this tab, but it seemed so sluggish, I didn't even want to play with it anymore. I went and sat down and continued playing around on my evo. Once it's rooted is there a rom that will speed up the ui?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Ya I tried out T-Mobiles galaxy s and I know that they had to download a bunch of crap on it so I wasn't going to be super happy on that part but the games the video experience and how fast it is when using wifi is great I wish I had got that instead of the Evo but the Evo is cellphone and the tab can make calls with the over seas one and that's a GSM model but I'm still happy cuz I love my wifi tether and I use it with my new mini HP laptop :) contact free on the laptop part but I only pay sprint and get 3g and 4g on my laptop so can't complain :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

JaxDreamFunding

May 6, 2010
www.jaxdreamfunding.com
I love my Galaxy Tab. I only notice a lag when I am trying to do too much at one time....like play a high graphics game and read my mail....lol

Using LogMeIn, I rarely need my laptop...now I need to find a good powerpoint replacement that will handle the animations that I use in my presentation....

I use my Tab with clients to play videos and pull web sites...it is so awesome not to lug my laptop around!!!!

MasterRy88

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I absolutly love my tab as I have a BB storm so its nice to have both android and BB OS's.

As for the sluggish demo model what usually happens, aside of people installing tons of apps, is that no one clears the memory out so the thing is constantly using up up 100% of its Ram which slows it down a ton. Next itme you go in use the task manager and clear all the ram and it should definetly preform faster now. Whenever mine gets a little slow I just clear the ram and its back to normal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699