Had my tab for 6 months and still think its awesome

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't think I ever made it 6 months with any other gadget or phone and still felt this way. That is all.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Weirdo0815

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I have only had mine for 5 months but I too love it. Even when I look at all the upcoming and newly released tablets, I find myself loving my 7" of pure joy more and more.

Mine is on a Sprint Data plan and though I dont need that feature much, I still find it useful enough not to cancel.

I constantly find myself telling others that if you want a great android tablet, and are willing go live without honeycomb, this is the best.

Ap0k0lyps

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Love my tab. 2 months in and I am happier all of the time with it. It just keeps getting better.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

marcjac

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi all; just wanted to add my .03 cents to this lovefest lol. I don't own a GTab yet but will be getting mine in the next few weeks. Unsolicited great reviews such as the posts above are the exact reason why I'm getting THIS tablet (vs any of the newer Honeycomb tabs). From what I've read and seen online, the new stuff has a lot of bells and whistles, but none of them perform without some glitches. Add to that the fact there are very few Honeycomb-specific apps. But the GTab works out of the box smoothly and can use virtually ALL existing market apps. IT JUST WORKS! Thank you all for your help as I was debating which tablet to buy.

-Marc

anon(20964)

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I also enjoy my Tmo Tab but I am also keeping an eye on the HTC EVO View. I am intrigued by the pen and the Evernote integration. Not to mention I have an unexpected affinity for HTC products after a long and continued enjoyment of the EVO 4G.

7in device is the perfect size for me. I think with the addition of the pen my usage of the 7in Android tablet will be even more productive.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I keep thinking about other tabs, but a reminder of why I love my GTab happened while I was on vacation the past two weeks.

Went to the bagel shop several mornings to have a breakfast sandwich and just read news on my tab. Several times, I saw people on bigger 10.1 inch tablets. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them constantly having to put the tablet down to do stuff or just due to the sheer bulk/weight. My GTab rested nicely in my hand while I maneuvered through screens/typed using the other. That served as the perfect reminder of why I believe approx. 7 inches is the perfect size. I can't go to some of the larger tablets (however, I am enticed at the idea of that soon-to-be-released tab from Asus that combines a tablet with a phone that you can insert into it).

SniperFery

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
had it for less than 2 months, yet I don't think there will be enough tablets in this whole world ever replace my 7". The best of this tablet is, it's a phone, yet it's is a tablet too!!

slbailey1

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Tab owner for 7 days and I love it! 7" is the perfect mobile size. I have the Verizon 3g data plan. Keeping a close eye on my data usage. Hope it last for the whole month. I don't stream music, I have my zune with the entire music library. Don't stream movies and don't want to. I use the Tab for web browsing, keeping track of my PIM and other data and games.

When I'm at home, I have the Tab on WiFi.